Loading...
Saturday 25 May 2013

Cake PHP framework for developing web applications Complete video Tutorials



CakePHP Basics Tutorial – Part 1


In this tutorial I’ll show you in about 30 minutes how to do a basic setup of CakePHP and read some data from the database without writing any SQL!  This will be an i-don’t-know-how-many-parts tutorial, but I’ll try to add every week a few until the basics are covered!
In this tutorial I’ll be covering
  1. Explain CakePHP
  2. Explain MVC in a nutshell
  3. Download and setup CakePHP
  4. Create a database table
  5. Create a Model, View and Controller
  6. Query the database without writing any SQL
  7. Visualize the returned data in a view
Let me know if you enjoyed it!
At this moment I have 4 parts written out, but if you want me to talk about something I didn’t cover in the tutorials, just ask it via the comments! I hope you’ll enjoy it, because coding is awesome, right!?

The tutorial




for more video tutorials visit http://blog.the-nerd.be !. Best Video Tutorials about CakePhp for Web Engineering Students :-) Please Share it with others !.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Enter your Comments about this post

 
TOP